You’re invited to a fast-paced overview of key legal topics about which every entrepreneur should be familiar. Panelists from Fredrikson & Byron and Dunlap & Seeger will cover the basics, providing attendees with answers to key questions they face when running a startup.
Wondering whether you’re doing things right?
Attend this discussion and get answers to these and other questions:
• Does entity choice matter, and why?
• When raising money, is it legal to sell stock units or notes?
• What kinds of rights should I give investors?
• How do I decide who will be an employee and who will be a contractor?
• Why do I need to get IP assignments, and when?
Fredrikson & Byron and Dunlap & Seeger are both proud sponsors of the Collider. We hope you’ll join us in a conversation about startup best practices while enjoying light appetizers and drinks.