Join Minnesota’s entrepreneurial community on March 20 to celebrate the launch of the 2017 MN Cup competition! In addition to our first-ever launch party, MN Cup is teaming up with Grow North to showcase local food startups.
PROGRAM AT 6:00 PM:
- Welcome: Scott Litman, MN Cup Cofounder and Equals 3
- Why Enter MN Cup: Chad Halvorson, When I Work (2013 MN Cup High Tech Division Winner)
- What's next: Melissa Kjolsing Lynch, MN Cup Director
The evening is filled with valuable connections and resources including:
- Past MN Cup winners sharing updates on where they are today
- MN Cup judges and mentors available to answer questions and provide direction on how to approach the FREE application
- Minnesota resources for early-stage entrepreneurs
- Food and beverage samples from local startups
This event will be combined with the third annual EAT (Entrepreneurs at the Table) event, a showcase of local food and beverage companies hosted by Grow North, another program of the Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship. For more information about Grow North and how they're supporting Minnesota's food and agriculture entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses faster, visit www.grownorthmn.com.
The 2017 MN Cup competition will award a record $425,000+ to MN-based startups. The application will be available on March 20 and can be accessed on MN Cup's homepage. For more information visit www.mncup.org.